Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Self Love - Day 4

I still remember one hard day in India, when I came to my yoga class, I could hardly bend, I had to cry for while out of the class, and when I was leaving, all my friends - angels asked me to go home and have a rest. I was out of balance, but I insisted that I have to go to spend the day in the slums with the french association taking care about kids in the "bus". Everybody insisted, then my teacher said:
"Let her go. Helping others, she will help herself."

He cannot be more right. I have clear idea about self less service to others. Yes, we are there, we care, we help, we work, without expectation of thanks, without material compensation. We do because it has to be done and we are there. But...it feels good. We feel good. And we can do the social work, charity or service not out of the interest, in the sens that we are doing it for US!
TO DO GOOD FEELS GOOD.

And this would be my recommendation for pampering of Day 4 of Self Love: DO GOOD. While you are sharing your yoga teaching with  children or friends, or you spend the time with your grand mother, or you chat for while with homeless person bringing her back her self esteem...while you work in some association or just help somebody on the street to cross or to find the address...while you raise the money for Africa or just bake cookies for your neighbors...you do good. You creat positive energy around you. You live LOVE.
And this is the moment that heal also your own wounds.


Selfless service can be completely egoistic, but you actualy don t feed the ego. You are creating the change. And this shift is bringing you closer to who you are...LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment