Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New beginnings

Today is the day of boxes. One of the many in my life, but this time there is kind of difference. I m putting many things OUT of boxes in order to put them in the boxes. Sounds mad? Let me explain.

I m moving from India to Ireland. Last 4 years were definitely revolutionary in my life, as I met Yoga. Definitely   Meeting Fatal!
So now, accordingly to my yoga teacher and his advice: Travel Light, I m taking out everything what I find home, and with clear intent to move only useful, nice and clear stuff with me,  I m leaving behind me a lot . From far it looks like Ali Baba cave with the treasures from around the world. From near it is just a lot of unnecessary load we are bearing on our shoulders since last 20 years.

Today my friend asked me how I can give away so many things? She noticed that it is difficult exercise. And suddenly I realized that for me it is not difficult, it is just natural act. During 3years of yoga practice and deep learning I was taking out of boxes a lot of old stuff that I collected last 40 years, and when I emptied the old and unnecessary, I could fill with new, light, and clear.  Or just with nothing. Who needs the full boxes, after all?

Take your cupboards, take your boxes, take your mind and see if it is not overloaded by old dresses, labels and prejudices. Make the Spring cleaning and see, how lighter you will feel.






No comments:

Post a Comment