Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Friday, May 20, 2011

Detachement

A lot to experience the days when we are moving from one country to other.
I just feel how much we are clinging on our little life, our routines, places, objects...and even when we can get detached from all this, we are still attached to the people we met and we love.

I use to say the detachment is actually non-attachement and now I m finally in situation that I can live what I preach. So how the non-attachement feels in the practical way? For me, it feels like letting go of my own labels, expectations and assumptions. I saw few people live last 12 months, and now I m leaving too, and of course, some of them were more important then others in my life. We love us and we hurt us and the great moments of friendship are sometimes spiced by moments of silence or conflict.

Yesterday at one of the farewell party observing the friends around  I felt the Love rising from Detachment. At the moment I can let go of my ideas how the persons or relationships should be, there is space for Love, for Unconditional Love where what count is the person, not our ideas (or of others) about them.  We are free from the prison of our own hell where we try to put others in the boxes we created for them in order to feel safe (ah, when we put them in the box, they can t hurt us , right?)

I m grateful for this lesson. And next time I will teach about detachment, I will use the word Love.

DETACHMENT = LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment