Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Monday, July 25, 2011

Home sweet home

Our first week in Dublin, it is done. The arrival was shocking. After beautiful hot Barcelona and yoga conference, we landed in the 14 degrees, under cold rain. My deep memory of that moment is:
me, staying in the middle of parking of rent a car, under rain, with 4 luggages, in ballerinas and shivering of cold. Hm. New home...

I survived to my first drive on the left side. I m still moving a lot my right hand and in the moment of stress I m trying to touch something with my right, but in the deep mindfulness I m ok, my brain-body connection can handle the deep core changments:)

The delivery of boxes was another shock, 315 boxes...seriously? What we do with all this????  But Sunday we were able to have our first nice family and friend lunch home. It seemed "normal life" again, after nearly 2 months of leaving our Mumbai apartment.

Adjustment will take some time, but I have to say that Dublin is easy city and dubliners are incredible cool people. Nobody is honking, insulting, screaming on us or turning the back to our question. I would say...Dubliners are Spanish of the North! I love it here...and I feel the love just flows.
My dear Mumabikars...it feels just like when you have your second baby. You don t stop to love your first, neither you love him less. You just multiply your love so you have as much for both :)
Looooove
Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment