Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Self Love - Day 2

I knew it will be hard day, as I will spend most of my time in the transport. From Dublin to Liberec via Prague, it is the day when you wake up in 6 a.m. and at 5 p.m. you can say : DONE.
I travel a lot, and this is what make it actual more difficult. My memory is playing tricks and  instead to enjoy the travel, I see in each situation some potential troubles (like last year in Mumbai aeroport, or do you remember when we went to Barcelona...and so on).
This is one of disturbances of the mind, the memory that don t let us see the situation as it is, but in the prisme of our own experiences. It makes me live thousands of catastrophic movies...that usualy don t happen.

So...I decided that in the spirit of Self Love and in order to treat me well today, I will concentrate on the only think:

POSITIVE THINKING. 
How does it work? You need awareness. You need to be able to observe your yourself, your thoughts, and catch them BEFORE they burst out as a negativity. And when you catch them, you cultivate the opposite. In stead of tell you: "Ah, again I get into the longest queue, why this happen only to me? I m sure the guy will find some problem with my passport or leave for lunch..." you talk to you in opposite way: "Everything is fine, the queue will go smoothly and we are on time."


I spent more less day today to practice. Between cars, aeroports,  plane, passport controls, waiting for luggage and another 2 hours of driving to the house of my father, there were a lot of space for observing. And I realized that I m quiet negative, critical and dark in my mind...so today treat of self love was IMPORTANT. I changed the whole perception of the day, from grey and rainy with darkness to gray and rainy with smile and love at the end of the day...Try:) 
You worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment