Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Self Love - Day 5

I discovered something that makes me feel everytime. No exception.
GET OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE AND TRY SOMETHING NEW!

I did today, and it was just fabulous. I spent the day trying to figure out the acro yoga positions, and I shared with wonderful young people. But it can be whatever that we think we will not dare...and we do. From big stuff to little, but it is always about overcome fear, learn something new and regardless the result, what bring already nice feeling about ourselves is the fact we TRYED. We had enough courage to face it and even feel sometimes ridiculouse, fall, get up and try again. Sometimes we had not the good result, but at least we know what is not for us.

I did a lot of years back the diving diploma Paddi diver. I nearly died. I tryed again, but it was never the good feeling, so I gave up. It is not for me.
Today I tryed acro yoga...I felt few times, but as much I felt, I stand up and start again. I m sure I will come back to it again.

Both examples are satisfying at the end, because we did something for us today...and it feels good. This is the point, right?;)

No comments:

Post a Comment