Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Self Love - Day 6

I could not write on my blog for few days now. Staying in the mood of the self love, for sure, observing around, but too busy-too tired-too whatever. I felt guilty the first day, but then I saw that the guilt is killing the self love.
So I STOPPED  TO BEAT MYSELF .

It is actual very nice self love treat...what about we stop to beat ourselves at least for one single day? Can you catch your thoughts telling you how stupid are you? How ugly? How fat? How unreliable? How lazy? How whatever your mind can find? Can you catch your mind coming in roung towards one or more events and aggravate the pain...all in the past, causing the fear from the future? Like..."Oh, I really should NOT  tell her what I think about her husband...now what will happen?"

STOP TO BEAT YOURSELF at least for today. Things are how they are supposed to be, and you can learn from it...and keep walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment