Free Hug Yoga

Free Hug Yoga

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Self Love - Day 9

Today self love treat is simple:

MAKE LOVE.

Of course, it can be as simple as complicated.  My experience is that we make it difficult because the mind is too involve. Am I desirable? Am I slim enough? Am I sexy enough? What is he doing? Will he reach there? Will I reach there? Worst variation is : What should I buy for dinner tomorrow? Did I answer boss email or not?

I consider the mind the biggest love-breaker. It has nothing to do in lovely intercourse. What about to bring our attention fully on our loved one? On our sensations? Feel the kisses, the touch, the warm of the skin. Forget everything else. No target, no achievement, no performance. Forget the orgasm or ejaculation. It is not the point today.
From the feeling of our sensations, start to feel the energy, the vibration of our loved one, kind of merge, LOVE...and flow. It is like coming from concentration to meditation...

NO MIND is involve. The flow will bring us somewhere, like a stream of the river if we allow it, , and even if we don t know where it goes, we can always enjoy the trip.


Try. For today. And if you don t have the partner to try, remember Yves Saint Laurent:
" The best what the woman can wear is being in the arms of her lover. If they don t have one, they have me. "

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment